Thursday, April 19, 2007

Madonna Helps Orphans

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Once upon a time in Africa, there lived a hardworking dung beetle named Larry. Larry was a good provider and spent his days gathering plenty of poop to feed his five hundred children. All was well until the day Madonna came to town....


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

"Hullo, good people. It is I, Madonna. I am here to save another one of your children from a life of poverty and bad fashion. Why aren't you wearing the red bracelets I gave you? Are you not grateful?"


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


"Cor Blimey! What the F did I just step in?"


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

"Yes, I want you to line up all the girl orphans. Have them ready, I'll be there in a moment to make my selection. I need to go change my shoes first. I just stepped in the most god-awful shite."


Celebrities: Our best solution to the problem of orphans in Africa. Or are they? 500 baby dung beetles would say no!

10 comments:

Scottsdale Girl said...

How about ophans in America? hmm?

AMERICA.

shit.

The Mistress said...

I haven't been paying attention to this issue so can you tell me if she's in kahoots with Oprah on this?

GetFlix said...

What Scottsdale said. That's my feeling, too.

But Madonna is a stubborn man. He is going to do what he wants to do.

morbid misanthrope said...

Oi! She's adopting foreign brown children faster than she adopted that pathetic excuse for an English accent.

Diane said...

She is a soulless wench.

T-girl said...

What I don't get is that she says she doesn't have time for the kids she's got? Fine yes, these kids ARE going to have a better life with their new Mommy... what is the Nannies name agian?... but still I am with Scottsdale.

This whole adopting kids from all over the globe is so the Swatch watch of the new millinum.

ffleur said...

Oh Pru you are so hysterical and spot on! Long may you rock.

brendalove@gmail.com said...

I'm glad she's helping African orphans but part of me wonders if this would be happening if Angelina hadnt blazed the trail. Madonna wants to be Angelina so bad.

LA said...

At this point, I think Madonna would make a better parent for Ireland Baldwin than the two idiots she's stuck with.

Terrible lie said...

I wish I were rich so I could go to Africa and adopt a bunch of little orphans and take them away from their families!! Sounds much better then actually doing something about the Country it's self!!