Friday, March 30, 2007

Through the Crazy Glass

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Tweedledum and Tweedledee
are well and perfectly wed
for Tweedledum and Tweedledee
have matching empty heads.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


"The time has come," the Scientologist said,
"To speak of many things:
Of e-meters, thetans, and little green men
and the fame that Xenu brings
and why you need to join my church
and open up those purse strings!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

"Beware the Jabberwock, my son!
The nose that falls, the mask to catch!
Beware the Jesus juice, and shun
The frumious Childsnatch!"



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Twinkle, twinkle, little canary
your listless singing makes me merry
up above the more talented you fly
being voted out you still defy
wiil we ever say goodbye?

9 comments:

M-M-M-Mishy said...

I'm glad you're feeling better! I hope your speedy recovery wasn't due to any special vitamines and exercised prescribed to you by Xenu.

Prunella Jones said...

Much better, thank you! All it took was some vitamins, a good workout, a few e-meter sessions and an anal probe and I'm good as new!

brendalove@gmail.com said...

heheeheh - I'm not watching American Idol but I can't help giggling every time I see that little guy with his DIY mohawk!

LA said...

Seriously empty heads for tweedledum and tweedledee. He's losing his hotness, too.

Another winner from the poetess!

Scottsdale Girl said...

mmmmm anal probe......

Prunella Jones said...

I just love that Posh and Becks now have matching hair. This couple never fail to amuse.

prettykitty said...

ffleur, i hope once becks gets to hollywood, someone will hook him up with a vocal coach. posh also needs to take his balls out of her handbag and give them back to him.

Diane said...

that hair cut is ALMOST enough to make Becks unattractive . . .

You have to wonder if anyone on the LA Galaxy spoke to him before the big contract - I don't see him being the big soccer ambassador except for on the field

honkeie said...

I have buried my tv. There is nothing on worth the juice it uses.