Monday, March 05, 2007

Dress Like an Olsen

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Whether dressed in a tough/sexy "I can kick your ass" look of big boots and chains, or softly swathed in layers of rich fabrics, Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen reek of style. And now they are ready to bring that A-list fashion know-how to the masses with the launch of their new line Skid Row. The following is a sneek peek at the haute couture that will soon be available at a high priced salon near you.




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Don't hate these clothes because they're beautiful! Understated colors and layered cottons are an Olsen trademark! Roomy cuts ensure you'll be able to outrun the paparrazzi in style!

Here Bettina rocks a kitzy oversized plaid jacket ($1,287) and comfy-cozy black hoodie ($710) Umbrella (models own)



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Icy Hot! Do you perfer a no-nonsense head to toe look that commands attention? Or a silky tent effect that allows you to shake what your mama gave you? Either way you won't be paying for your own Starbucks in this outfit!

Raquel wears a quilty overcoat ($2,302) and taffeta skirt ($540) Greige tights ($179)



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

It's fun to accessorize

Pretty purses are so yesterday! An edgy girl needs an edgy bag! (prices available upon request)

12 comments:

Diane said...

OMG - you are friggin' brilliant!

T-girl said...

Those are the cleanest homeless people I have ever seen! That plaid jacket looks straight off the rack! Can't wait to get mine, what a bargin at that price!

Those girls seriously, they look like they are about to go out on like a serial killer rampage! Are the mirrors all broke in their apartment or what? How could they allow eachother to look like that in public? So much for sisterly love!

Prunella Jones said...

Can you believe they are actually getting their own fashion line? Rich people are nuts.

Scottsdale Girl said...

Fashion line for tweeners and tweakers ... ugh.

LA said...

Greige tights! OMG, Pru, you rule!

brendalove@gmail.com said...

But what about coffee?? I gotta have my Olsen coffee too!

Prunella Jones said...

I never understand how they come up with the prices for the clothing you see in Vogue, etc. I'm sooo middle class I just can't comprehend paying $3000 for a pair of shoes. I'd have to wear them every day for the rest of my life and be buried in them to justify spending that much.

joy said...

I sewar I thought the second person down was Camilla Parker Bowles.

Prunella Jones said...

Damn, I see it! Good eye, Joy.

M-M-M-Mishy said...

It's pretty sad when celebrities are so rich they have no problem dropping thousands of dollars on crap. I wonder if any of them understand what real people live like?

That being said, if I ever become rich and famous, Pru, you can sell me all the overpriced second hand crap you can find. After all, I'll be a celebrity. I'll need to fit in!

M-M-M-Mishy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
GetFlix said...

I wonder which one is the evil twin.