Friday, March 06, 2009

Al Reveals More

My spirit guide, Al, is really a fountain of interesting information. While we were meditating yesterday, he revealed to me that right now, in another dimension, I am a pregnant sea monkey queen with really bad posture who drinks nothing but pink rice milk. I thought he was kidding, so I asked him to show me a picture.


me






Far out, huh? I'm not sure who the floating head belongs to, but I suppose it doesn't matter. Al assures me that floating heads are the norm in that particular dimension.

Curious to find out what your doppelganger is up to right now in a parallel universe? Email me a picture and I'll ask Al for you.

9 comments:

will said...

Pregnant? Listen, I wasn't anywhere near the aquarium. Anything else - talk to my attorney.

Prunella Jones said...

You know you the baby daddy! fine. We'll settle this like grown ups do - on The Maurey Povitch show.

WendyB said...

You and I are twins!

UBERMOUTH said...

In a parallel universe it's still the 80's and I'm 'doing' Paul Stanley AND Billy Idol!

All This Trouble... said...

Is Maury Povich still on TV?

And Pru, I like how you work the pregnant seahorse look.

There is actually a fetish group that likes to make compilation photos of pregnant anime women/animal hybrids. I think Al's one of them...

Anonymous said...

If you'll be my spirit guide, then I'll be your long lost pal.

Anonymous said...

I love your tiara!

You are obviously royalty in that other dimension...

I'm jealous..

:)

Prunella Jones said...

Don't be. I'm actually carrying 8 little sea monkeys in that pregnancy sac. Oh my aching back!

Cheasty said...

oh, no! another octomom!