Tuesday, February 03, 2009

The Hat That's Taking America By Storm

You know that hat Aretha Franklin wore to the presidential inauguration? It's really popular!



hats



From the hawtest celebrities to the average Joe, everyone's sporting the "Aretha" lately.




kiss hat



All four members of KISS have declared it one rockin chapeau.


love




Jesus and Elvis are full of love for their "Aretha" headgear. And also for turkey apparently.



bum




Even my crazy uncle Jesse has one. He named his "Sis" and feeds it peanuts.



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Don't have one yet? What are you waiting for? I've heard you get a free plate of hot wings with every purchase.

13 comments:

Prunella Jones said...

On the last picture, I tried to make it wink. Thanks to my crappy shop skills it came out looking more like a demented twitch, but I liked that even better.

Anonymous said...

Aretha hat condoms are all the rage, I hear.

Warped Mind of Ron said...

I bet nobody focussed on the Evil Squirrel in the next to the last photo. The are evil I tell you!! Evil!

Tricia said...

favorite-est photoshopping post ever.

Elizabeth Marie said...

That is amazing. I am on offical fan of said hat on Facebook...i think her damn hat has more fans than a lot people. Love the photoshopping skills...I have NONE.

Lulu LaBonne said...

I love these hats and have been handing out a version to the people in my village, I made them from old newspapers but I think I've caught the spirit of the thing.

Anonymous said...

PJ!!!

Firstly, I apologize for missing your last couple of posts...I'm a total slacker...

Secondly, I loved your 4th pic meme you did. Yay! My Pirate Fantasies would be bigger, and have a spot for Vampire Fantasies...

Thirdly, If Mr. Cheeks saw you defile a picture of KISS like that - he would feint!

LOVE IT!!!

~Kisses from Sweet Cheeks!

Diane said...

I hope you plan to wear it on your next trip to so cal!

Anonymous said...

We need more of your brilliance asap.

Prunella Jones said...

LOL!

UBERMOUTH said...

Oh, great! People are going to think Paul Stanley is gay now!
TAKE GAY HAT OFF HIM!

UBERMOUTH said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
words...words...words... said...

I approve of your apparent fixation with KISS. Strongly approve.