Wednesday, November 12, 2008

THE PRUNELLA JONES STORY starring Jennifer Aniston

Todays episode is entitled "ENNUI"



Photobucket

Sigh. Lately I find myself experiencing a feeling of utter weariness and discontent resulting from satiety or lack of interest. I wonder...is there a fancy word for that? I could go look it up I guess but why bother? What's the point of it all?



Photobucket

Sigh. I don't know. I don't know. Why am I so uninspired and listless lately? When am I ever going to finish my novel? I really need to be on Oprah discussing vegan diets and bowel movements with her and getting famous! What is holding me back from becoming the huge success I was meant to be?




Photobucket

Hmmmm it can't be my looks. I'm positively stunning with a great body, right Mirror Pru?.....Right, darling. Kiss kiss.

What's that, Mom? NO! Of course I'm not in here talking to myself again. I'm not crazy!




Photobucket

Don't give me that look, bloggers! I swear I'm not crazy! Really. Lots of people stand in front of the TV in a bikini for four hours everyday. It's very common. Because as long as you are touching the screen the FBI can't read your thoughts. Clever, huh? Remember that. It also gives you energy. See? I'm starting to feel lots better. Maybe now I'll go tackle my To Do list and write a few pages. That's it! That's just what I'm going to do!



Photobucket

I am going to go get started right now! Well, in a minute. Right after I swim a bit and hook up with this random douchebag. Hey there handsome....




Will Prunella ever get over her ennui and procrastination and become a productive member of society? Will her taste in men ever improve? Is she, in fact, dangerously insane? Will these questions ever be answered, or forgotten in the usual ADHD distraction?

I guess we'll find out in the next episode of THE PRUNELLA JONES STO -- ooo look a shiny thing!

12 comments:

Lulu LaBonne said...

But Prunella - the main thing is that you're sooo thin, it's ok to be mad and thin

Warped Mind of Ron said...

Why is it that only the Pretty Crazy people get attention? I've been crazy for years and they never pay attention to me. Well there was that one guy, but he turned out to be a split personality that felt he was the chosen one and went around town branding images of the savior on peoples toast when they weren't looking.

will said...

Damn those shiny things.

Always In Style said...

Hilarious - thanks for the much needed pick me up.

Krissyface said...

I really really wanna read that book.

Gaby Hess said...

A riveting story! I laughed, I cried. I smell Oscar for Jennifer Aniston.

Tricia said...

I think you've been miscast, you have a much nicer rack than Aniston.

Anonymous said...

Do I really count as random? :(

Diane said...

You have a nicer rack than Jen, and better tattoos than Mayer.

Prunella Jones said...

Lulu- that's what I've been telling myself for years.

Ron- probably because you aren't putting out. Start slutting it up!

Bill- I know, it's --- oooo shiiiiiiny. Um...what were we talking about?

Always in Style- anytime.

Krissy- maybe I'll email it to you instead first the next time I'm tempted to delete it.

Catherinette- yes, this work truly showed the amazing range of emotions she is capable of. The judges cannot possibly overlook this one.

Fashion- that's true. Giselle Bundchun needs to play me for the sake of realism.

Fucktard- no, of course not! I shall always remember you fondly as guy number 36.

Diane- thank you! It's true. My body is a wonderland.

Warped Mind of Ron said...

"A wonderland"??? I want to ride the tunnel of love!!! LOL

me said...

serioulsly, pru, just loose john mayer and i think all of your issues will be solved.

he's pretty revolting, to say the least.