Thursday, December 18, 2008

The Prunella Jones Story starring Anne Hathaway as Pru

Today's episode: WINTER DOLDRUMS


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Oh winter! How drab and dull it can be. I put on a pretty dress and drank some coffee but still....I feel the need for a little pick-me-up.



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I know! I'll sniff a little glue! Yeah! And maybe a can of computer duster! Hell, make that three cans! That ought to do the trick.




Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Oh my God, that's so sweet! I feel like I'm walking on sunshine.



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The colors......it's so magical. It's like..um....wait a minute...there's spiders! All over me. Eeeekkkk, get them off! Oh God! Wait.....what?

12 comments:

Warped Mind of Ron said...

The best advice when you think spiders are on you is to strip naked... and take photos and send them to me. Then I will tell you if there are any more spiders. Nice of me eh?

Bill Stankus said...

There are no spiders in the snow.

Balou said...

On side of computer duster can: "Warning, huffing this will result in bad fashion choices."

Savvy Mode SG said...

great story. i like the spider in the end.

me said...

yeah, spiders at the end was beautiful!

Krissyface said...

I fucking LUUURVE Allison. I watched every segment of Intervention on Youtube at work and I was afraid to get up to go to the bathroom because I thought she might be waiting for me, wanting to 'talk' about her traumatic life with those gigantic, saucerlike pupils.

I can't believe they took away her cats. So mean.

Krissyface said...

Pru, I thought of you when I saw this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzX8UhKXL-g&feature=related

fashion herald said...

prunella de ville, I love you.
and I'm still really annoyed by anne hathaway, i can't explain why. ugh, hated the cover.

WendyB said...

Mmmmm....computer duster.

Diane said...

I've been in a big funk for a couple of months . . . maybe pretty dresses are the answer

xl said...

[off topic]

Hope you have the best possible Christmas!

Memphis Steve said...

I feel so guilty wanting to bend Anne Hathaway over and just do her from behind what with her being a big Disney Princess and all, but I can't help it. I want to rip the fairy princess dress off and bump bump bump uglies while she shouts 'yes yes yes' at the top of her lungs. Am I bad?