Monday, August 27, 2007

Whew!

Boy am I glad I was able to get out of jello wrestling The Champ on Saturday. She made mincemeat out of every girl in the club! Gary, the bouncer, told me he'd never seen so much violence. Here are a few pictures of the damage.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
One of the Jessica's got popped in the eye. I think this is Jessica S. but I'm not sure. There are so many Jessica's working at The Boobie Barn that I can't keep them straight.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
My friend Gypsy leaving the club after the champ got through with her.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I guess Gypsy's boyfriend tried to jump in the jello pit and save her, but Donna worked him over good too. Check out the side of his face!


This jello wrestling thing has got to go. No one appreciates getting beaten up, and the jello is ruining everybody's weaves. We all complained to Captain Peanut about it, but he wasn't very sympathetic. He just smirked and pulled out one of his signs.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Captain Peanut is such a jerk! I wish Donna would body slam him. Maybe she will one day. They are rumored to be dating.


I never thought I'd say this, but I really miss working at Big Earl's House of Class and Tits.

17 comments:

LA said...

Whew! I'm glad you and Tucksworth got out of the fray. Looks like your friend Gypsy bore the brunt of the assault.

Prunella Jones said...

Yes, I am much too small boned and delicate to be The Champ's punching bag. Tucksworth and I stayed home watching TV and eating Cheetos.

Poor Gypsy, huh?

GetFlix said...

You should put Tucksworth in the ring with her!!

phishez said...

So what nights do you jello wrestle?

Helen said...

Yes, Tucksworth would have a lovely go 'round with that big bitch...then can I borrow him to amuse the people at my (4 years ago) former vineyard of ill-repute? Seems they have nothing better to do than talk about ex-employees, a foul-mouthed and rectumed monkey is just the antidote...

Prunella Jones said...

GF- nah, Tucksworth is too mellow now. Fighting would just bum his trip.

Phishez- I have not jello wrestled yet, nor do I plan to if I can possibly help it. All I want to do is dance.

Helen- sure, you can borrow him. Better stock up on Cheetos first. I recommend the ten pound bag.

anandamide said...

gypsy and her boyfriend look like some real rough trade....

Diane said...

any evening spent at home with a monkey eating cheetos is a good night in my book

Anonymous said...

Looks like donna also did an extreme antimakeover on gypsy. Ouch!

Memphis said...

Come back, baby. I always say, your job is a-waitin' fer ya any time you want it.

M-M-M-Mishy said...

Where was Britinia when all this was going down? She strikes me as the type to throw down when challenged.

brendalove@gmail.com said...

Winehouse is my new hero! If that guy was my husband I'd beat him up too.

Captain Smack said...

Who the hell's this "Captain Peanut"? He doesn't look like a Captain to me. Hell, he doesn't even have a hat. What kind of Captain goes around without a hat?

I'd watch out with this character. Something smells fishy.

Sudiegirl said...

Take a look at this article...hope you didn't get caught in this scam, pru!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/odd_counterfeit_bills;_ylt=Ar_J_qV0SFvGjomDEHe2tm_tiBIF

Sudiegirl said...

If that link doesn't work, let me know and I'll e-mail it to you.

Prunella Jones said...

Anandamide- you know that's right! Gypsy keeps a razor blade in her hair. Watch out, she'll cut you!

Mister U- Donna likes to pound people until their faces resemble hers. she has issues.

Memphis Steve- thanks for the offer, baby, but you know I can't go back to Memphis now that I've experienced the bright lights of Nashville.

Mish- Britinia is the one chick who might be able to beat Donna, but she was safely tucked away at Earl's. The lucky bitch.

Brenda- true, his face just beggs for an ass wuppin.

Capt Smack- you are right as usual, Capt. He is not a real captain, just a tool with aspirations. I don't trust him at all.

Sudie- oh yes, I am very familiar with this story. Isn't it ridiculous? Believe me, it's not the first time something like that has happened.

UBERMOUTH said...

I would want to be stranded with John Travolta but right after he made Grease! Or atleast Pulp Fiction.