June 12, 1667 - the world's first successful blood transfusion is carried out.
June 12, 1812 - Napoleon Bonaparte invades Russia.
June 12, 1994- OJ Simpson killed Nicole Brown and Ron Goldman.
June 12, 197? - Prunella Jones was born into the world feet first, causing her mother hours (and subsequent years) of agony.
Yep, it's my birthday. Woo hoo! Which makes me a Gemini. According to my horoscope Gemini's are creative, fun, and good liars, but they are also superficial, nosy, indecisive and fickle. I can't help but believe in astrology when it hits the nail on the head like that.
Here are some quotes by others who share my birthday:
"I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully." George Bush Senior, ex-president
"YESSSSSS! I do like to dress in women's clothing and bite people." Marv Albert, sportscaster
"I think I am virgin. That means I never put it in the butt, yes?" Adriana Lima, supermodel
"Well, gollllly!" Jim Nabors, actor
As you can plainly see, those born on June 12th are incredibly deep thinkers.
It is also National Sausage Tasting Day in Holland.
When I did a google search for June 12th this image came up:
Finish this sentence: This year for her birthday, Pru should ______ a) get dressed up, hit the bars, and end the evening puking in the parking lot like she always does. b) get the raccoon picture tattooed on her back. c) adopt an orphan and shave her head, d) go down to the Scientology Center for her free birthday e-metering. e) get some Indian food, a bottle of wine, a new book, and behave herself. f) do some coke and make out with Brandon Davis in the men's toilet of Club Skank.
Here are Five Fascinating, Never Revealed Facts about Me:
1) English is actually my second language. Being from the Inland Empire, my native language is Hick. I also understand Redneck, Homeboy, and a few words of Klingon.
2) Since I haven't been able to decide on a new hairstyle, my hair has gotten very long. It nearly reaches my waist. I like to flip it off my shoulder and pretend I'm Marcia Brady.
3) I weighed eight pounds when I was born. I now weigh more than that.
4) I was fourth runner-up in the Miss Farmbureau pagent in high school. The girl who won was totally having sex with the judges!
5) There is a mosquito bite on my left big toe. It itches.
Look, Britney is sending me a birthday greeting. Aw thanks, Britster, I love you too.