Sunday, February 01, 2009

Some Things I've Been Meaning To Get To, Gotten To

I was tagged by Sweet Cheeks a couple of days ago to do this:

1. Choose the 4th folder where you store your pictures on your computer.
2. Select the 4th picture in the folder.
3. Explain the picture.
4. Tag 4 people to do the same.

Okey doke. Here it is.



Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Explanation: I vaguely remember making this a while back for some reason or another. It's a phrenology map illustrating the different areas of my brain. What I imagine it should look like anyway. Except, if I were really truthful I'd probably label about half of my brain as "unused."

Hmmmmm, you know now that I'm looking at this pic, it strikes me that this would make an excellent meme. I should make a blank phrenology head and tag people to fill it in. Sound good? Would any of you do it? If you won't - too bad! I like the idea. I've always wanted to start one of these things. Let me just put that on my "to do" list right now.

Item #137. Start annoying internet meme.

Done! Heh heh, you guys will really be in for it when I get around to this. (Item #136 is clean out the refrigerator, so it might not be till April or so.)


As for the "4th Pic", I tag anyone who has not already done it. You know who you are.


Now, on to the second piece of bidness.

I won a cool prize from Winnipeg Princess a few weeks ago and I've been meaning to show it off ever since, because it's really cute and something that was sorely needed. Check it out.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Nice, eh? Now I don't have to beg for tampons when I'm out and about because I always forget them, or else lose them in the black abyss that is my purse.

It's really awful when I need one while at The Boobie Barn. Most of the other girls are so unhelpful. The last time I asked, everyone ignored me except for this one chick named Patrice who screamed, "Shut up, Stupid!" and tried to stab me with an eyeliner pencil. I didn't take it too personally though, since she usually does that to someone at least once a week. Yikes, I can only imagine what her phrenology map would look like.

So anyway, thanks again Princess! If you've never been to her blog you should definitely go pay her a visit. Not only does she give away good stuff, she's also fun and cute as a button.



There, two items crossed off my list. I feel so efficient now.

9 comments:

Princess of the Universe said...

Aww, thanks and you're welcome Pru!
I wonder if it's time for another lame contest around my place???
xoxo

Warped Mind of Ron said...

Ummmm.... where was sex listed on your chart? You can't tell me that lust is missing from your brain...

LẌ said...

I initially mis-read "Fickleness" as "Feckless." Of course, not that I think you are feckless. I think you have plenty of feck!

Lulu LaBonne said...

I have an identical pyro spot.

Is the Boobie Barn your strip club?

Anonymous said...

LOL

Shouldn't there be some 'eaten by gnome' areas in there? I'm also sure the pyromania center must be bigger than that.

I wanted to do my own the second I saw it, and now that it's a meme it will seem slightly less dorky. Wait, did I just type that?

I have a phrenology head with all the areas labeled and it's pretty interesting, even though it doesn't say much since I started ont he new course of meds.

Tricia said...

i hate cleaning out the fridge. that takes up a big portion of my brain, that and dusting. two things i do about twice a year.

Prunella Jones said...

Ron- that would be covered under Satan Controlled and Pirate Fantasies respectively.

XL- feckless is probably more accurate.

Lulu- yes, The Boobie Barn is the alias I use for the second most popular gentleman's club in town. It's real name is far less classy.

Slack- aha! Dorky or not, you have just committed yourself to becoming the first recipient of my new meme. Muyhahahahaha.

Fashion- cleanliness is next to godliness, which is why the Satan controlled areas of my brain won't allow me to take part in it.

Diane said...

Here's the secret to to do lists. Just as you're about to do some task, add it to the list, so you can then cross it off.

Love the vinnie case and your brain.

Prunella Jones said...

Thanks for the tip, Diane! I'll try it.