Sunday, January 18, 2009

The Stars: What Are They Really Like?

A rare glimpse into the private lives of Victoria and David Beckham. Check it out.



beans




"Ugh, my stomach! Why did I eat all those beans? I should quit watching wrestling because I simply can't enjoy Smackdown without a big pot of yummy beanie goodness. Or four. Blimey, the Beano is doing nothing for this horrible gas.....oh, oh......BEEEEEEELCH....ahhh much better."




beans


"Oh dear, I suppose I'd better tidy up a bit. David will be home soon. God, this room smells like ass! Whew, whatever did I do with the Lysol?"




yum




"Ahhh so lovely to be at home in my own comfy bed. Now, Mr. Woogims and I can relax and watch Gossip Girl and ....(sniff, sniff).....oh my, it smells like Vicki has been at the beans again. Oh, I hope she saved me some! Vicki! Vicki darling, have we any beans left?"



Wow. Who would have thought the Beckham's would be so obsessed with beans? I never would have guessed, would you?

14 comments:

Angela said...

hahaha... have a super weekend! who knew uhhh!

Lulu LaBonne said...

Yeah - you have them so nailed - the Beckhams come and stay with us if they get to hear we're back in the UK, they eat all the beans in the house and then fart the roof off. I have to ask them to leave after a couple of days

will said...

As I understand it, Mr. Beckman's job is playing with balls and he does this without using his hands. I've heard of guys like this.

All This Trouble... said...

Beans are beautiful. I don't blame the Beckham's for obsessing. I only wish I'd known sooner.

LẌ said...

Beans? I thought they were obsessed with mushy peas. Those damn British tabloids never get those details right!

Diane said...

Baked beans are a UK staple.

Balou said...

Bangers & Beans...cheery ho govna.

WendyB said...

Looks just like my life!

UBERMOUTH said...

British people pack beans when they go on holidays to other countries.
No joke.

Warped Mind of Ron said...

I would so forgive Victoria for eating beans all day.

me said...

Seriously, D and V, that is a NASTY obsession. I have never.

Tricia said...

same problem in our household! tell posh and becks to cook the dry, not canned beans. I'm serious, so less gassy.

Prunella Jones said...

Cheetos, Mountain Dew, and beans. Three great tastes that taste great together and create unbelievable explosions.

Captain Smack said...

I can understand it. I got a little obsessed with beans for a while. I can't say that they ever made me gassy, though.