Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Hottest New Looks for 2009

Fashion forecast for 2009? Sizzling hawt! Today Gossip Girl Blake Lively shows off the newest trends.



obama-chic




Hope and Change are in the air and they're wildly flattering! Obama Chic can turn a boring black outfit positively presidential. These are accessories you can believe in.

Barock-n-roll hat, $218. Obama vodka $20.




walmart chic




Here's a question. Do you assume that recession = style depression? That's a misimpression that needs a quick correction! Just add a geometric progression to your custom configuration and create a new obsession with your gorgeous dress expression!

Did that sentence make sense? Of course not. So why should your clothes? Duh.

Kitschy Walmart belt $861. Hypnotic dress by You Are Getting Sleepier $9,027.99.




fashion


Hey, hey! Who doesn't love a clown? Well, except for those people who find them terrifying, of course. But who cares about them? They are probably ugly anyway. And poor. Bright, fun clown elegance will have the world pointing and laughing this Spring.

"Demented" eyeglasses $679. Rainbow wig $1,012.




sleestack chic




Hsssssssss. Cha-Ka like! You don't need to fall through a time doorway to know that a spicy Sleestack mask will add a dash of urban sophistication to the most boring formal bathing suit.

Bathing suit $912. Sleestack mask by Enik, price given by request.

12 comments:

LẌ said...

A friend threw an Inauguration party last nite. One drink limit and no snack for the Republication attendees!

WendyB said...

Frontrunner for Anna Wintour's job! Right here!

me said...

I am requesting the price of the Sleestack mask by Enik.

That's some sick shit and I must have it! MUST!

Prunella Jones said...

XL- last night I drank a martini made from the bitter tears of all the McCain/Palin supporters. It tasted very sweet!

Wendy- Ooooo wouldn't I love that! I'd get a severe haircut and terrify all my underlings good, and then kick back in my fabulous office with a bong thinking up the silliest fashion spreads ever.

Me- now you know, darling, if you have to ask the price then you can't afford it. Besides, between you and me, I've heard that Enik is using real toad skin in those masks even though he says it's fake. You can bet PETA will have something to say about that, all right.

Or maybe not, maybe PETA doesn't care about amphibians.

Captain Smack said...

Wow, that sleestack chick is hot! I don't know about the Obama vodka, though. A friend of mine got hammered on that stuff, and actually started acting more responsible. That shit'll mess you up.

Warped Mind of Ron said...

Is it wrong to want to molest a sleestack after reading your post?

brendalove@gmail.com said...

All I really really want is one of those bow hats like Aretha wore.

Lulu LaBonne said...

Thank the Lord for you Pru, I'm going to a gala tonight and could not think how to accessorize my swimsuit - I have a George Bush death mask, I'll put flashing lights on it and steal the show.

CarmenSinCity said...

You are so creative girlfriend!

Anonymous said...

I love your blingy artwork PJ!
You should get someone to pay you for it!

Btw, I've tagged you sister!
:)

UBERMOUTH said...

I love your bling.

Tricia said...

grrr, why do demented eyeglasses and rainbow wigs get more expensive every year??