Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Blast From The Past #3

Okay, looks like I should have just named this look back at old posts "Britney and Tucksworth Appreciation Week" since pretty much all my old favs star Britney Spears as my trashy rival and Tucksworth, my helper monkey with a substance abuse problem. In this post, you learn the real reason Britney went bald...


Karma

Why is it that whenever I try to have the least little bit of fun, karma has a way of making me pay for it immediately? All of you guys who warned me that there would be repercussions for teasing my mom were so right. I just wasn't expecting it to happen so soon. Why can't karma leave me alone for five minutes and go find OJ Simpson?

This weekend started off pretty good. I was in a great mood because I had finally found someone to take Tucksworth off of my hands. You remember my alcoholic, ex-helper monkey, Tucksworth? Well anyway, my cousin Delmont thought Tucks would make a great mascot for his fraternity house, so he drove down to pick him up this weekend. Delmont had never visited Nashville before so I showed him a few of the sights, but then I had to trudge off to my horrible new job at The Boobie Barn. I gave Delmont a key to the house and told him to go out and have fun. Tucksworth was sitting on the sofa, sullenly watching Animal Planet and gave me the finger as I left. He's been in a foul mood ever since the vet put him on Antabuse.

So anyway, I went to work and it was a nightmare. This new club sucks! The customers are allowed to purchase spray guns and shoot water at the girls as we dance. One sadistic little fucker kept aiming the stream at my face which caused my false eyelashes wash off. I badly wanted to kick him in the face but had to settle for spitting out my gum in his hair. Ugh, it was almost enough to make me reconsider quitting Earl's.

I crawled home at 2 A.M. wanting nothing more than to take a quick swim in my pool and relax with a glass of wine.

But there would be no relaxation that night. I could hear crappy pop music blasting from the patio as soon as I drove up. My beagle, Shirley, was baying loudly, like she always does when she's distressed. I figured Delmont was doing a little entertaining in my pool, so I marched back there to let him know the party was over. I wasn't angry or anything, since I used to be a college kid myself, but I didn't want my snooty neighbors calling the cops on me again.

I went out to the pool and snapped off the music. "Hey guys, it's time to...." I began, but stopped mid-sentence because I couldn't believe what I was seeing.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Delmont and Britney Jean, skanking up my pool.


Do you remember Britney Jean, the brilliant "dancer" who made me lose my place as the star of Classy Earl's House of Class and Tits? There she was in MY pool, humping MY cousin, and wearing MY new Prada sunglasses!



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Yes, Delmont is good looking. The Jones side of the family are all smokin' hawt. Unfortunately most of them are dumb as cement.



"Hey, cuz," Delmont greeted me with his usual cluelessness. "Come on, join the party!"

Britney Jean glared at me. She was no happier to see me than I was to see her. From all the bubbles in the water that surrounded her, I could tell she was farting in my pool. I was furious!

"Bitch," I hissed. "You get your country ass out of that pool and give me back those sunglasses!"

"Excuse me," she said coolly, "But my name ain't bitch, it's Britinia. I jes' changed it since I'm a star and all now. And I ain't going nowheres. Delmont done tol me this is his house!"

I scowled at Delmont, who gave me a sheepish smile. "Sorry about that, Pru," he said, while climbing out of the pool. "Come on, Britinia, we've got to go."

"Where the hell is Tucksworth?" I asked. I couldn't believe he wasn't out there flinging poo at Britinia, as I had trained him specifically to do that. Then the unmistakable smell of pot smoke hit my nostrils.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
They let Tucksworth smoke up my entire bag of weed!



"Delmont, how could you?" I shrieked. "You know, he has substance issues!"

"Well we had to give him somethin," Britinia smirked. "The vodka was makin' him puke. You don't know much about takin' care of animals, do you?"

Just then my grouchy neighbor poked his head of his bedroom window. "All of you shut the hell up or I'm calling the cops! And I'm reporting this to the neighborhood association, Jones. We want you out!"

Goddamn, I hate that neighborhood association! I'd had enough. "Get the hell out of my pool, Britinia! Right now!"

"Make me," she taunted.

You know how in stories people will say they "saw red" to describe getting angry? Well, that actually happened to me. At that moment I was so mad I literally saw everything washed in a red haze. I think a blood vessel might have popped in my eye.

I grabbed Britinia by the hair to haul her out of the pool. She didn't budge so I pulled with all my might. Then she shrieked and I heard a loud ripping sound, and the next thing I knew I was on my ass, holding her weave in my hands. She was totally bald! Holy shit!

"Bitch, I'ma kill you," she screamed. "I jes paid $30 dollars for that weave!"

She jumped out of the pool and was on top of me in a flash. Now I have strong legs and know a little ju-jitsu, but Britinia outweighs me by a good twenty pounds. She quickly knocked me to the ground and started banging my head on the patio tile. Delmont took his sweet time rescuing me. He told me later it was because he was hoping we'd start ripping each others clothes off and kissing. Once he finally figured out that wasn't going to happen, he grabbed Britinia and hustled her out of there. As she was leaving she swore she'd make me pay for ruining her hair.

Her exact words were, "I'ma get you good!"

Now here I sit on Sunday morning. My monkey is stoned and I'm out of weed (and Cheetos), my pool needs to be drained and fumigated, my neighbors are out to get me, and I think I might possibly have whiplash. My mom, who was out on a date with a nice man she met at church, missed the whole thing. From the smile on her face, it looked like she had a pretty good time. That's why I don't understand why I am being punished so terribly for the little bit of teasing I gave her. Karma sure is a bitch!

15 comments:

diane said...

Pru, you should seriously use a costume that incorporates a super soaker, and blast that annoying water pistol guy right in the crotch.

Prunella Jones said...

If I did, I'd be sure to load the super soaker with Cajun hot sauce and aim for his eyes. Then while he was moaning in agony, I'd pick his pockets.

Prunella Jones may (possibly) forgive, but she never, ever forgets!

Prunella Jones said...

And she enjoys talking about her vengeful nature in third person too.

Candy's daily Dandy said...

White trash Pru, dat bitch is white trash.

We have a little saying, "You dont go to the nut house and fight with the nuts"

Fruit cake nutty dat bitch is.

WendyB said...

So this was just a typical day in other words?

honkeie said...

You should sell the pool water as holy skank water at the boobie barn

Lulu LaBonne said...

'Dumb as cement' I'll be using that one a lot from now on.

sorry but your troubles make me snort stuff out of my nose. I shouldn't read your blog over breakfast

Cora said...

Helloooooooooo....

Are you still blogging, Pru? If not, then, dammit, I miss the hell out of you!!!! Can I tempt you back with an award? Huh? HUH?! There's an award for you on my blog today. Hear it? It's calling your name. Whaddaya say?....

diane said...

I have an award for you too Pru! Come back to us PlEASE!!

Warped Mind of Ron said...

Do you know how long it's been since you posted any nude pics?!? Oh... and I miss you blogging too....

LẌ said...

Merry Christmas!

Mr. Condescending said...

pru I MISS YOU please come back, and happy new year.

Phat Mama said...

Come back, Pru!! I did.

Dr Zibbs said...

Where are you??

LegalMist said...

Where'd you go? We miss you....