Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Shoes!

I forget where I first saw this link but I've been obsessed from the moment I clicked with designing the perfect pair of sneakers.


These are from my new You are So Going To Hell fall collection.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Here are some with the bug-eyed pope. I'm so fond of him.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I wanted to write, "I shocked the pope and all I got was these lousy sneakers" but it wouldn't fit, dangit!



Image and video hosting by TinyPic
These are my Fatal Attraction shoes. Perfect for a first date.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I believe in truth in advertising.

8 comments:

WendyB said...

I saw it on Trend de la Creme. Jill designed funny Karl Lagerfeld Keds.

Anonymous said...

Wow, you are 100x better than mugatu, or any other fashion designer. I think I like the pope ones even better than the fatal attraction ones. I'd actually wear the pope ones. Maybe I will order a pair.

will said...

Do you have that in a 10-1/2 C hiking boot?

Prunella Jones said...

Wendy- oh, I remember the Karl Lagerfeld Keds. They were amazing!

Mister U- bug-eyed pope shoes are appropriate for any occasion I would think.

Bill- no, not yet, but that gives me ideas. Ked's needs a pair of sassy hiking sneaker boots, huh? Maybe laced up like Doc Martins.

Warped Mind of Ron said...

How about some stripper boots with nudity on them? I'm just saying that there might be a market.

Diane said...

are they offered on zappos? i have a store credit there . . .

The Mistress said...

*gets down on knees and thanks lucky stars for no Crocs in these pics*

Prunella Jones said...

Ron- stripper boots and nudity? Whatever can you mean, man? I don't see how you could possibly think those two things go together.

Diane- LOL actually the pope ones are. I'm still tweaking the knife ones. But you may want to wait for the calander I'm designing. I'm calling it 12 Months of Meh.

MJ- no Crocs. Yet.....