Monday, March 09, 2009

Some things You Might Not Have Known About Your Favorite Celebrities

1. Jennifer Love Hewitt is really, really addicted to Starbucks.

starbucks addict
,





2.Jude Law is descended from a long line of leprechauns. Don't ever try to mess with his Lucky Charms!

j






3. Beyonce has a hook for hand, but her PR people always hide it with photoshop. It's true. She likes to hire hook-handed bodyguards too.

b







4. David Beckham drinks Alize.

d







5. As a child, Rush Limbaugh had occasional precognitive glimpses of the future. They made him very excited.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



6. Katie Holmes has rabies.

yikes




17 comments:

WendyB said...

God, I didn't know ANY of this and I read the National Enquirer religiously! WTF!

Warped Mind of Ron said...

Is it just me or is Katie Holmes still doable even with rabies?

Diane said...

Is it too late to abort Rush Limbaugh?

Anonymous said...

Ooh, that reminds me. I better take my pills, er, starbucks. Not that I forget too often.

I think anyone who spends much time with cruise would catch his rabies, or at the very least a fever for the flavor of a pringles.

Balou said...

Rush who?

Dr Zibbs said...

Love this post!

GetFlix said...

LOL!! I didn't know any of this and I watch MSNBC!!

Prunella Jones said...

Being a minor celebrity myself, I have "insider" knowledge.

Oh, and don't worry about Katie. Scientology is helping her control her condition through vitamin therapy and frequent brain scourings.

me said...

Beautiful work.

Katie looks right on-- poor girl :(

LarryLilly said...

You really need therapy.

All This Trouble... said...

I love Katie's wild eyes.

quantum faux pas said...

I am SO gonna mess with Jude's lucky charms!

Tricia said...

katie must have rabies because she just got a major weave!
and i just saw a photo of someone messing with Jude's Lucky Charms at The Box.

Anonymous said...

Hey Hey PJ!

That was freaking hilarious!

:)

Lulu LaBonne said...

I loved that - especially this Rush Limbaugh chap who I keep hearing about but have no idea who he is apart from bonkers

Lulu LaBonne said...

I loved that - especially this Rush Limbaugh chap who I keep hearing about but have no idea who he is apart from bonkers

Lulu LaBonne said...

Have I been drinking or am I really seeing double?