Monday, January 12, 2009

The Course Of True Love Never Did Run Smooth

God, this weekend was so surreal. Something happened. I want to tell you about it but I don't even know how to begin to describe it properly, so I'll just let these emoticons help me out.


Okay, so Friday night I went to the club with some friends.

angel smileys

You know how I like the nightlife. I love to boogie. So I was shaking my moneymaker when I saw him.

scuba diving locations

The hottest dude I have ever laid eyes on. Naturally he was a musician.

Free Smileys


Hubba hubba! My heart began to pound. I was immediately captivated.
love smileys


Our eyes met across the crowded room. At first he stared at me in a cool, almost appraising way.

Free Smileys

Which flustered me a bit.

Free Smileys

But he kept staring at me as though he couldn't stop himself.
Free Smileys

So I decided to give him a little winky-poo to - you know - get things started.

Free Smileys


To my surprise this seemed to make him angry. He stared at me again, meeting my eyes with the strangest expression on his face - it was hostile, furious. And then he rushed past me out of the room.
Free Smileys



I was all WTF?

Free Smileys


It kinda bummed me out.

Free Smileys

But not for long. I decided to forget about it and have fun. And I did.

Free Smileys

scared smileys

Free Smileys

A little while later, I was grooving to the music when I felt a tap on my shoulder.

animated smileys


I whirled around to find him standing there - a slight smile on his gorgeous lips.

Free Smileys

"Hello," he said in a low musical voice.



To Be Continued....

15 comments:

Lulu LaBonne said...

I hope he's not going to tell you that your skirt is stuffed in your knickers and you've got used paper stuck on your shoe?

All This Trouble... said...

Dude! Did that smiley just snort a big, fat line of coke? If so, that's super cool in emoticon land. If it was crank, then it's just as pitiful there as it is here in The Real World.

This sounds like a love story. His name isn't Clint, is it? If so, he's way older than he told you.

Diane said...

Part 2 better come quickly

Prunella Jones said...

Lulu- no, I always go around like that. That's called Wednesday in my world.

Trouble- it was Goody's Headache Powder, I believe. That's what they told me anyway. And man, did it relieve a headache! Whoo!

Diane- yarr, it will lass.

xl said...

I'm not so sure he's a musician. He looks familiar, like on a Wal-Mart or Jack In The Box commercial.

fashion herald said...

i'm living vicariously (ahh, musicians...) so hurry w/part 2 please!

WendyB said...

Highlarious. Hurry up with the next part!

Bill Stankus said...

Buy him a drink, ask what his bank account looks like, see what his ride is, tell him you have a small child and that you are days out of rehab and are no longer selling or using and that you've found God in a piece of French toast ... that should be enough for the first conversation.

Warped Mind of Ron said...

I think he was gay and just upset that you were wearing the same shoes. Once he changed he felt much better and wanted to adopt you as on of his female friends.

Cheasty said...

ooh, what happened? i'll check back in later. sincerely, Lefty Detroit. ;)

CarmenSinCity said...

very nice! I can't wait to read the next installment.

Princess of the Universe said...

Ahh Pru/Bella- I hope this doesn't go where I think it's going...

Sweet Cheeks said...

He's a vampire...you'd better get some garlic and wooden stakes...

honkeie2 said...

Wait, wait I know how this goes......He looked you dead in the eyes and said (with a lisp)
'Where did you get those shoes?'
Just kidding, not all hot men are gay....hell I am living proof! Muahahahahahahahahaa, I almost pissed myself! I love making myself laugh so early in the morning!

UBERMOUTH said...

Loved the graphics!